Polyester, Surfboard Resin, Clear, Wax Free, 1 Quart
Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for expedited shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only (Delivery dates may vary from estimated delivery date). This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states. Product ships from Florida. Return Policy: Buyer may return any product to FGCI within ten days from date of receipt. However, this return right only applies if (i) the product has not been used or tampered with and is otherwise suitable for re-sale, and (ii)Buyer obtained prior written authorization from a duly authorized representative of FGCI make a return. (a) Restocking Charge. If the product is returned within the ten day period, then FGCI will give the buyer a credit equal to 75% of the purchase price (i.e. there will be a 25% re-stocking charge). However, this restocking charge only applies to the particular line item returned and not to the entire invoice. (b) Miscellaneous. FGCI will not issue any credit to buyer after the ten day period. Buyer must pay all taxes and other charges related to returned items. Any goods returned by the buyer shall be returned at the buyers sole expense and obligation.
- Clear, wax free. Casting resin for small objects.
- Designed for surf and sail board building and repair.
- MEKP required (sold separately)
- Exceptionally good color and cures almost to clear in laminates or films.
- Low viscosity for easy wet out, and is promoted for room temperature cure. Can be used for 1/4″ thick castings. Highlights underlying graphics.